What to expect from us
From an initial enquiry, we will arrange a ‘no obligation’ free survey. This will enable us both to understand the viability of any project and to answer questions you may have.
From this survey we can form a work plan which we hope will be of interest to you, this will include:
- A full quotation with details of works and materials involved.
- A Manufacturers fact sheet, giving additional information of the products quoted within the scheme of works.
- A layout plan of the proposed Solar PV array
- A spreadsheet detailing costs, together with any Feed-in Tariff income, helping you to assess all options.
- Copy of First Solar PV terms and conditions.
Once we receive a written confirmation to go ahead together with a deposit. We will then:
- Order all materials to complete your project.
- Order fixed scaffolding or access equipment required.
- All installation works will be carried out and completed – as per our work plan procedures.
- Testing and commissioning completed together with a customer demonstration of the system.
- Help with filling out the forms required for you to start receiving your Feed-in Tariff.